Our more than 25 years of project and advisory work in the Middle East region has fostered strong relationships with local and foreign investors, government agencies and private companies. ERAS is now a strong presence in the region, especially Saudi Arabia and the GCC.
ERAS has extensive experience of business origination in the Arabian Gulf. This puts us in an ideal position to develop projects on behalf of local and foreign investors.
For example in 2012 ERAS introduced American jv partners to Saudi investors in the aluminium processing as well as the oilfield chemicals sectors and completed full bankable feasibility studies for both projects.
Our work in the region has included:
• Project origination and recruitment of jv partners
• IPO support
• Corporate strategy
• Feasibility studies (SIDF compliant)
• Economic and financial modelling
• Energy market modelling, pricing and contract advice
• Company appraisals and competition analysis
• Benchmarking studies
• Market evaluations and forecasting
• Due diligence reports for banks and other financial institutions
• Government policy advice, including trade negotiation